ESSEBI S.R.L. is able to make equipment, electrical, electronic and automation panels for any market or requirement.
Our services in the field of switchboards also include the realization of the electric instrumental assembly (field and / or machine edge). All workmanships are carried out in compliance with CE regulations, and upon request comply with the regulations of other international countries. Starting from the study of the project we offer solutions for "turnkey" plants, namely:
• Design and Engineering →
• Implementation of hardware and software →
• Installation and commissioning
• Drive electric panels
• Electrical distribution panels →
• Power center →→
• Relay logic →
• Command pulpits
• MFC, Medium frequency converters for powering induction heating and melting furnaces. The assortment of these products includes devices with power sizes ranging from 100kW to 10,000 kW and output frequencies ranging from 50Hz to 10kHz. They are made with thyristor or IGBT technology and designed with different architectures: with 6, 12 or 24 pulses for the former, while at two or three levels for the latter.
• SES, Static exciters, consisting of power thyristor rectifiers for the control and management of generators or electric motors, available in sizes from 10A to over 4000A, with cooling in natural air, forced air and water in a closed cycle.
• High current converters for electrolysis, with output of 0-25 V, 0.20 kA or ± 40 V, 10 kA
• Cycloconverters for scrap remelting furnaces, with output of ± 110V, 30kA and frequency from 1 to 10 Hz
• DC rectifiers for electric arc furnaces, with output of 300 V, 6000 A
• SFC, Static frequency converters (impressed current), with thyristor for starting three-phase synchronous machines. With powers up to 15 MW and frequencies up to 60Hz.